CAT: Receipt of my first Suttons order

  • Subject: CAT: Receipt of my first Suttons order
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 19:45:43 -0500

Though I am in Missouri and have no special interest in space-agers or
rebloomers, I decided to place a small order from Sutton’s just because
of the pics I have seen from Mike on iris-photos and their good rep here
on iris-talk. My order was small, inexpensive historics for the most
part. I received the order this week and I am extremely pleased with it.

One expects those big rhizomes from CA and sure enough, I was not
disappointed in the quality. But the clinchers were the substitutions
and the bonuses! Unbelievably generous, they made me feel so guilty that
I’ll definitely have to order from them again next year just to pay them
back…..

Darn!   ;-)    “Please don’t throw me in that briar patch, Brer Bear!”

Bill Wells (with all the new irises and daylilies planted and a gentle
rain falling…God is good, life is full of blessings)