Argyle Acres

I would like to put in a small order with Argyle Acres for some historic iris
(they had so many that I decided to use birth years of myself, husband and
relatives to make my choices :o), but was wondering if others have ordered from
them, and what their experiences have been?  I would really like my first
experience ordering to be a pleasant one.

Thanks in advance,

Atlanta (transplated from Toronto)