Re: Argyle Acres

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Argyle Acres
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 11:39:24 -0500

Pat writes,

>I would like to put in a small order with Argyle Acres for some historic
>(they had so many that I decided to use birth years of myself, husband and
>relatives to make my choices :o), but was wondering if others have ordered
>them, and what their experiences have been?  I would really like my first
>experience ordering to be a pleasant one.

It may be too late this year.  You might email Joe and Donna and see if they
might be able to make an exception, but they may have sold most of their
stock by now.  Good place to order, nice folks operating the business.
You'll have a pleasant experience.  Just about guaranteed.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7, USA - and soooo thankful not many of the orders have arrived
yet.  Too **!*## hot and the drought refuses to break.