CULT: Keeping Iris clumps separate

  • Subject: CULT: Keeping Iris clumps separate
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 16:25:46 -0400

I finally found a way to recycle all those AOL and other disks you get in
the mail. Just stick several in the ground where you have clumps growing
together. They will not be able to spread past them.

Having a space problem here I normally use those drive in linking lawn
edger's. 6" to 12" long, which work great. I was throwing away some clipart
disk that were all black and white when I thought of this. On bigger clumps
I use half circles of the roll lawn edging. Both type seem to heave during
freeze thaw times.

I hope maybe the shiny part might scare the critters away.

Mike Greenfield
redear@infinet.com
SW Ohio Zone 5b