Re: CAT: Argyle Acres

  • Subject: Re: CAT: Argyle Acres
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 16:58:27 -0400

I too have been pleased with orders from them.  They have a good
selection of 'middle-aged' irises and their climate is sort of like
mine, so I have some hopes that most of what I order from them will
survive.

And I too am so grateful that they haven't shipped my order yet! <g>
With all the rain and lethal humidity, I haven't had the energy to
prepare soil mix for potting orders, so am sticking them directly into
the ground for the first time in years.  No need to worry about them
being in the sun much lately.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8