Re: Iris borer photo

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Iris borer photo
  • From: "Jim Gibbons" <gibbman6@home.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:06:53 -0400

Joanna wrote:

Anyone else having grasshopper problems this year?

I have never had any real problems with grasshoppers until this year.
Currently I'm loaded with them. Iris fans, daylilies...I don't want to spray
as my butterflies are also in good form. Would love any suggestions anyone

Jim Gibbons
NC Coast, Zone 8a and sandy