Re: Aphids - Leaves look kinda bad

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Aphids - Leaves look kinda bad
  • From: "robert stewart" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:06:34 -0400

Hi John,

I think I will  try the Bayer product.  I like using Miracle Grow along with other amendments too.  Sure does a lot for the bloom.  Used the rose Miracle Grow and got some kind of bloom too.  Mostly on daylilies.  Gave flowers a good substance.  Just getting into iris.  Sure learning a lot from you all.  Would have taken me a long time to have learned what I have learned here from you all.  Nice group.

                         Rob   zone 7