Iris of course

Just want to introduce myself as a new member of your group.  I am
new at collecting iris, but already have a good collection started
(at least I think so.)
I am trying to find pictures of each of my iris online to print for
my journal.  Not finding a lot of them.  Hope someone can steer me to
a good online source for iris pictures.  Have tried a lot of iris
gardens on web site.  Have 18 iris to find.
Hope to talk with some of you in the near future.  I am sure you are
all just as busy as I am in the garden.
Sincerely,   Mary Geddis