Re: Water Iris HELP!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Water Iris HELP!
  • From: WrightcasL@AOL.Com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:17:35 EDT

Anyone - Help - I read all the e-mails on breeding the iris - so I did it
with two water iris and got the little pod - but the stem broke - so I put it
in the 7-up and water - but it started to die - so it was kinda big and I
opened it and there were a bunch of seeds in it - I put them in a baggy in
the fridge. First - you think these seeds are good and second - how do I
plant them - and since they are water iris - do I put them planted in the
water? Ahhhhh - I never expected a pod with seeds my first time. Thanks in
advance for any guidance - Sylvia