RE: Iris of course

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Iris of course
  • From: "Iris Moose" <irismoose@daylily.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:55:20 -0400

Hi Mary,

I have a modest photo gallery of iris images on my Iris Moose website at
http://daylily.net/irismoose/.  Please feel free to grab any of the larger
photos for your personal use.  I only ask that you use the images as they
are, and not alter them.

I am now considering enlarging my Super Gallery of iris images to include
photos taken by other photographers.  Someone on this forum wrote to me when
I first launched the Iris Moose site and said they had a large collection of
slides that they had shot.  Unfortunately, I can not find that email
anymore.  This is probably going to be a winter project for January and
February but I need to plan for it now.  Naturally, the photographers will
be credited for there work.

Iris Moose
Wake Forest, NC