Re: Re: voles

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: voles
  • From: "robert stewart" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:51:12 -0400

Hi Laetitia,

My cat Tubby, a Himalayan, thinks moles are toys.  Plays with them and lets them go.  Gee you would think he might think there a mouse.  I saw him get a squirrel once.  Tried to catch him but that cat is quick as a wink.  Hes older now thank goodness his hunting days are nearly over.  At least he leaves the squirrels alone.  Sure are cute.

                    Rob  zone 7