OT-BIO

    Greetings from the heat the dirt of the Central Coast of Calif.  We are
the Scott's, Jack and Bonne.  We own and opperate SCOTT'S IRIS GARDENS in
Atascadero, CA.  Currently we grow and sell TB, IB, BB & SDB iris as well as
daylilies.  We begain our adventure into the world of farmer/growers in 1996
and have now developed almost every square inch of our property into growing
and educational fields (that's about four plus acres of gardens with the rest
for buildings and critters).
    We carry over 500 variety's of iris and over a hundred daylilies.  I
(Bonne) also hybridize iris and began introducing new iris last year.
    We are both retired educators and have set up our garden to be both
comfortable and educational.  To that end, we teach classes on gardening and
host hundreds of school children each season.  We know that we are not
experts, only people who love our garden and the best gardening lessons come
from our customers.
    We are glad to join a group of folks who love to garden (iris) as well.
B.