Re: OT-BIO

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT-BIO
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:07:30 -0400

Welcome Scotts Iris folks! Sounds like a lot of iris to me! Do you have a
listing of your plants , iris and daylilies? Or if you have a catalog , I
would like to recieve one. What should I do to sign up for one? You may
email me at thelockmans@tntie.com . I , too, have at least 130 plus
daylilies. I have more close to that of iris. Would have more but seems like
the time to plant them is always a time that I am busy in school. It is hard
to find time to garden until school is out for the summer, which is late for
iris. I am an elementary school teacher. Daylilies can be planted almost any
time here seems like and do fine!! We have about 80 different roses too.I
think it is neat that you have school children involved with gardening. Good
combination :-)
Donna Lockman
z7/8 NC