Re: iris seeds??

This is a HUGE topic, and one that probably is discussed on this site
more than any other.  Go to the Archives (I don't remember the exact
e-mail address since it's on my Favorites list and I just click on
from there, but someone must have committed it to memory.)

Then enter HYBRIDIZING or HYB: which is its prefix.  Also SEEDS -- it
will give you more than you can read at one sitting.  Also check out
our own William Shear's book (available from the AIS site) for good
beginner info.  Happy researching!

Patricia Brooks