Re: CULT: Sytemic insecticides and pollinators

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Sytemic insecticides and pollinators
  • From: "robert stewart" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:09:02 -0400

Cathy are you saying if I pour this cigarette brew down mole holes were voles travel they never use that tunnel again.  Never thought I would be buying cigarettes but I will do anything to stop these voracious critters.  Thanks Cathy and the butterflys are plentiful here and hummers too so they won't be hurt by the cigarette brew.  Might deterr borers or the moths that lay the eggs.  Now this is exciting new!  Thanks loads.          Rob   zone 7