Water isis & companion plants

  • Subject: Water isis & companion plants
  • From: "robert stewart" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:57:36 -0400

Hi all,

I am into waterplants, including iris.  I planted water canna and pickeral weed together.  The pickeral weed surrounding the water canna.  Stunning.  Is there a Siberian or Louisana that could grow in same conditions.  Instead of water canna use one of these.  Does anyone have any interesting combination plantings using iris or the above.  Is there any variety of iris I am not aware of that would grow in bog conditions.  Wanting to set up small areas like above.  Sure attract attention.  The more iris in my yard the better.  Thanks for any help......
                                 Rob    zone 7