REBLOOM: Jammy Prints & OT:thank you

  • Subject: REBLOOM: Jammy Prints & OT:thank you
  • From: Patricia Wenham <prw@televar.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:23:10 -0700

The news around here in our 100 degree tinder dry area has been pretty
gloomy with the loss of property and wild life to thousands and
thousands of acres from lightening caused fires.  Today there was a
delightful surprise that greeted me in the iris garden.  JAMMY PRINTS
was reblooming.  Huge bloom open today.  I could hardly believe it as I
had been closely monitoring the bed for rebloom stalks.  This one was
two rows away from JENNIFER REBECCA which has a new bloom stalk and
which apparently drew my attention away from JAMMY PRINTS.

I also want to THANK you who helped me with the description of LACED
LEMONADE.
now I can finish the description for the plant sale items.
Patti Wenham
USDA zone 5, Central WA State, Arid with alkaline soil.
"jumping" cactus grow wild here though we have snow cover in winter and
lots of wind.  Summer means no rain for many, many weeks.