Re: Water isis & companion plants

  • Subject: Re: Water isis & companion plants
  • From: dave2943@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 00:24:15 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., "robert stewart" <crusher4@w...> wrote:
> Hi all,
Is there any variety of iris I am not aware of that would grow in bog
conditions.  Wanting to set up small areas like above.  Sure attract
attention.  The more iris in my yard the better.

I have not grown siberians for long but think that they would do well
in a bog garden as well as Japanese iris and pseudocorus.  They have
a different type of root, very fibrous.
I may be mistaken about the siberians, but I don't think so.