CULT: Water iris & companion plants

  • Subject: CULT: Water iris & companion plants
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:00:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/17/01 12:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
crusher4@wnclink.com writes:

<< I am into waterplants, including iris.  I planted water canna and pickeral
weed together.  The pickeral weed surrounding the water canna.  Stunning.  Is
there a Siberian or Louisana that could grow in same conditions.  >>

     In your climate, you could grow Louisiana Irises, Iris virginica, and
Iris pseudacorus that way.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

The Nissan Sentra