Re: pics needed

Here is a scanned picture of Tequila Sunrise.  It's a little large, but I hope you can use it.
Francelle Edwards, Glendale, AZ  Zone 9
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: geddis@directcon.net
  To: iris-talk@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 8:30 PM
  Subject: [iris-talk] pics needed

  Hi Mike Greenfield and fellow iris lovers.  I hope someone can help
  me with some if not ALL of the following iris pictures.  Your help
  will be greatly appreciated.   Thank you in advance.

  GODDESS OF GREEN,CIMMARON ROSE,TOUCH OF BRONZE,ARKANSAS
  GIRL,OSAKA,GLORY STORY,NAVAJO JEWEL,DOROTHEA
  MARQUART,GRAPECICLE,CHARTRESS,TEQUILLA SUNRISE,RUFFLES AND LACE,ANNA
  MARIE,LEMON DUET,ORITAM AND CAHOKIA.
  Have fun looking!!  Hope to hear from you all.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        www.nissandriven.com

The Nissan Sentra
Everything but compact