Re: Re:Moles & Voles

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re:Moles & Voles
  • From: "lilylvr" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:05:00 -0700

Hi all,
An interesting description of using bubble gum to kill moles was told to me. The man then went and tried it and told me he has no moles left. I was told to buy individually wrapped bubble gum, the inexpensive pink kind with the wax paper wrappers. With a stick carefully make a small hole in a mole run. Drop the bubble gum in the hole by opening the gum being sure to not touch the gum itself and drop it in. Then carefully cover the hole with dirt using a stick. There must not be any human scent on or near the gum. Moles cannot digest gum but they will eat it and die. I have not tried it.
It's inexpensive enough to try, love to hear if it really works.
Wendy Zone five with one of those ten inch rains. One drop of water every ten inches.