Re: Re: HYB: Pot Planting

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: HYB: Pot Planting
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 08:09:47 -0700

RYFigge@aol.com wrote:
> I don't know whether I should enter into this decision on how cozily seeds
> should be planted ,

Yes, you should.

> ... I , too, am waiting to hear the results of how the seeds should be planted!

This will no doubt affect your own hybridizing/planting efforts for the
next few decades.

Rosalie, you are a wonder.

Gerry, trying to recover from a sprinkler failure (gardener fixed a bad
but forgot to turn the water back on--took almost a week to realize the
problem--and some plants are less drought-tolerant than iris)
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP
in warm, winterless Los Angeles--USDA 9b-ish, Sunset 18-19