Re: Re: HYB: Pot Planting& grands/greats

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: HYB: Pot Planting& grands/greats
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:15:09 EDT

Yep, my daughter/s correct  on the mix-up!  It doesn't pay to mix working
with irises and genealogy where I'm trying to keep relatives straight as to
whether they are 3rd cousins or only 3rd cousins once removed!  Usually
geneal. is my winter sport, but some unknown relatives have appeared thru the
computer  and it is too fascinating to wait for winter to try to ravel the
mysteries of relationship and of course everything comes when one is busiest
with the garden!  Add to my postponed taxes to do!  Ugh -  Rosalie nr
Baltimore,USA   zone 7   ryfigge@aol.com