Subj: Reblooming Irises

  • Subject: Subj: Reblooming Irises
  • From: CHARLIE BROWN <broiris8@airmail.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:04:11 -0500

To everyone out there.  It is August and We need submissions for the
REBLOOMING IRIS RECORDER.  We need any short or long article about your
experience with Reblooming Irises.  You can send it e-mail or by snail.
Also anyone who may wish to submit a good 4 x 6 color photo (close-up)
of a Reblooming iris.  We are seeking photos for the cover.  We have
featured several hybidizers photos, but would like to get something from
you the growers.  Thanks, Charlie