  • Subject: CULT: Sources for ROY DAVIDSON
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:56:48 -0600

> From: robert stewart <crusher4@wnclink.com>
> You mention using Roy Davidson, that it blooms for a long time, a month
or so, thats nice, do you know were would be a good place to get it.

I got my ROY DAVIDSON from Aitken's Salmon Creek Garden
Additional sources that offer it include Iris City Gardens
(http://www.iriscitygardens.com), Chuck Chapman (irischapman@netscape.net),
and Holly Lane Garden (JWorel@aol.com). I am sure there must be others as

Monitoring Service trial