Re: cat

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] cat
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:42:36 -0500

I've ordered from Chuck Chapman for since '97, and would agree with you,
Gloria.  Have you tried any of the ones Chuck hybridized, such as SDB's
Forever Blue, Ruby Eruption, Klingon Princess and Cream Pixie?  I have
almost all of his irises.  They always get commented on by my visitors.
Usually, the word is "WOW"!!!

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3