Re: CULT: Water iris & companion plants

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Water iris & companion plants
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:09:40 -0700

<crusher4@wnclink.com> writes:
> I want to thank you all in iris:talk for some great plant
> suggestions, especially Roy Davidson

Hi Rob,
I've posted a picture of Roy Davidson to iris-photos
so you can see what it looks like, it's really a nice plant
with very green healthy looking foilage. I just threw mine
in a 5 gallon bucket of water a couple years ago and
they've done fine.
Randy
Region 15, Southern California
Monitoring Service trial