Re: Cult: TBs: Sulfur

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Cult: TBs: Sulfur
  • From: "robert stewart" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:55:37 -0400

Hi Sharon,

Sharon are you saying this garden sulfur helped get rid of leaf spot.  I would think there wouldn't be any odour  to the rhizomes of the Iris by mixing it in the soil.  Did you notice any odour.  I would like to find something that would help with leaf spot and rot.  Thanks for the info.....

                               Rob   zone 7