Re: Subj: Reblooming Irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Subj: Reblooming Irises
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 01 18:51:19 -0000

>Also anyone who may wish to submit a good 4 x 6 color photo (close-up)
>of a Reblooming iris.  We are seeking photos for the cover.  We have
>featured several hybidizers photos, but would like to get something from
>you the growers.  Thanks, Charlie

Hello Charlie,

I have good quality digital photos of LILTING, FAUX PAS, LOW HO SILVER,
and WHAT AGAIN.  All of these have rebloomed in my zone 3b garden here in
northern MN this year.  If you'd be interested in any of these, I can
send you sample jpgs or you can view them in my online photo albums at
http://photos.yahoo.com/lfandjg
I have photos of quite a few other rebloomers in my albums as well (as
you will see), though none but those I've already mentioned have
rebloomed for me as yet.  I also have other shots of most cvs from
different angles, so let me know if there's something specific you're
looking for.

Laurie

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M8mxkD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM