Re: Cult: Sulfur

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Cult: Sulfur
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 06:16:43 -0500

I used to use a product called Wacco Soil Sulfur to acidify the soil
in the beds of beardless irises when I gardened in Texas.  I no
longer see the product for sale.

Is the product we are looking for called soil sulfur, and is it still
available in small quantities in garden centers?   I must confess I
have not looked for it in years after Wacco disappeared.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8 (Watching a Round-up distorted ROSALIE FIGGE
bloom cook in the heat)

Monitoring Service trial