Re: REB: zone 3

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] REB: zone 3
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:34:02 EDT

Laurie, I was delighted to have your report, especially since none of those
irises had been reported from zone 3 before --- but after this, and this is
for everyone,  please give your State as well as Zone --- I was lucky enuf to
find you in my address book where I had noted you were in Minn.  Thanks
again,  Rosalie nr Baltimore,USA  zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com

Monitoring Service trial