BULB:DUTCH IRIS

Hi

We have a very keen Dutch Iris fanatic as a member of our South
Australian Iris Society.

She is looking for any/all information pertaining to Dutch.

Eg.  Where is the correct descriptions/photos, societies pertaining
to Dutch, books, breeders, suppliers etc.

Can you help by sending me anything to assist as she is finding
resources very limited.

I have been to look at her garden today and the dutch are just
begining to bloom here in South Australia.

One frustration experienced is suppliers in Australia call the same
cultivar different names.  Does this happen elsewhere??  Is there a
photo register of Dutch available.

This would help a lot of our members as many grow dutch as well as
other types.

Regards

Dian Mitterer
President