Re: HIST: HIPS rhizome sale, any E.T.A.?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HIST: HIPS rhizome sale, any E.T.A.?
  • From: judyhunt1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:44:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/01 4:23:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
GesineLohr@excite.com writes:

Gesine, we received our order several days ago with a note saying that
Larry's sister was handling the orders.  It must be quite a job for her since
she probably has not worked on it in years past.

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, Zone 6

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!