Re: Re: dry rhizomes

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: dry rhizomes
  • From: WrightcasL@AOL.Com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:44:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/01 4:17:57 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
koekkoek@mtcnet.net writes:

> .   You say you ordered them over ebay, which I would say is the lesson
> learned:

I too bought some on Ebay, which were dry when they arrived. I soaked them in
water for a few hours and planted them - this was a month ago - they are
green and growing - but I did learn my lesson and will stick with the experts
in the future - Sylvia zone 5

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!