Re: Admin: Commercial adds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Admin: Commercial adds
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 08:24:09 -0700

There is a subject tag of AD: but it must relate to iris. I wouldn't
think that there would be enough iris-only adds to flood the
group unless people have the bad manners to repeat the same
add at frequent intervals. It's nice to know when an iris supplier
updates their on-line catalog. I guess that could go under
the CAT: tag, but I would think of it more as an advertisement
if the anouncement comes from the nursery,

   Ken Walker

Sandra Barss wrote:

> Personally, I don't mind American Iris Society ads.  However, I have
> seen other
> groups end up with also nothing but ads once they are allowed.
>
> Sandra

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!