Re: CAT: commercial ads

  • Subject: Re: CAT: commercial ads
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:29:30 -0400

CAT is the subject line for "iris catalogs and discussion of commercial
nurseries".  This has been part of iris-talk/iris-list since the

Did you mean other kinds of ads?  I don't have the rest of the
guidelines in front of me, but this is an iris forum, so if it doesn't
have something to do with iris, it doesn't belong here.

On the other hand, as squirrel and deer season approaches, ads for
shotguns might be appropriate....

Linda Mann

The Nissan Sentra
Everything but compact