CAT:Commercial ads

  • Subject: CAT:Commercial ads
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:17:09 -0500

On 25 Aug 01, at 10:07, Sandra Barss wrote:

> Personally, I don't mind American Iris Society ads.  However, I have
> seen other groups end up with also nothing but ads once they are
> allowed.
>
> Sandra
>
> Glenn Grigg wrote:
>
> > John Jones  in his most recent posting included an add for the AIS
> > Guift Shop. My question is can others in their postings include links
> > to commercial sources?  What do you all think about this ?
> >
> > Glenn Grigg, Raleigh, NC Zone 7

  John had a link to an ad, and I believe that was the question.  I
think we already do this.

  I can remember people asking for the email or web site of
Schreiner's or Cooley's or whomever.  When the web site for Sutton's was
down, I believe the temporary link was listed several times here.

   I see no problems with links, but I would imagine JIJ is the best
person to answer your questions.

  Maybe my computer is different.  I have seen ads only from Yahoo,
never from the AIS, but I have seen AIS or iris-related links.

  Walter Moores
  Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search