Re: Re: CAT: Survey of Iris Suppliers - Results

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: CAT: Survey of Iris Suppliers - Results
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 01 12:02:00 -0000

>In other words, there is a high margin of error!  I think we can all
>agree on that.

I'm not sure "error" is an appropriate word when the vote is clearly
based solely on personal opinion.  Not that I haven't considered plenty
of other people's opinions to be in error, but that doesn't mean I'm
correct in doing so.  ;-)

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!