CAT: commercial ads

In a message dated 8/25/01 11:32:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lmann@icx.net
writes:

<< CAT is the subject line for "iris catalogs and discussion of commercial
 nurseries".  This has been part of iris-talk/iris-list since the
 beginning.

 Did you mean other kinds of ads?  I don't have the rest of the
 guidelines in front of me, but this is an iris forum, so if it doesn't
 have something to do with iris, it doesn't belong here. >>

     I dug up some information on this I had printed out.  This is what it
says on the issues and subject tags:

AD:  Iris related advertisements
Cat:   Iris catalogs and discussion of commercial nurseries
ADMIN:  List administration issues. [Reserved for List Owner.]

     John may could clarify this some, but I am under the impression that
Iris related ads are legal on this list.  Since "ADMIN" belongs only to the
List Owner, I will always change the tag before replying, and will not use
said tag myself.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com