Re: Cult & seedst

  • Subject: Re: Cult & seedst
  • From: cgdawn@cs.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 21:24:13 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., judyhunt1@a... wrote:
 Hi Judy,

Thank you for your reply.  I only have one small group of Siberians
and they give me no trouble.

You mentioned Edith Wolford--- I had forgotten about her ---- I
nursed her along for two years to see her bloom, and then she turned
up her toes and died.  Enought of her too!  So that is three that
just don't like me;  Edith Wolford, Mulled Wine and Beverly Sills.
Oh Well! I have other beauties and I have a taste for the Space Agers.
Good luck to you and all of yours.

Regards, Dean Gray
Zone 5, just south of St. Louis, Mo.

 In a message dated 8/25/01 3:18:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cgdawn@c...
> writes:
>
> < Does anyone else have trouble growing Beverly Sills and Mulled
Wine?
>  I have replaced both 3 times and will not replace again.  I'm just
>  wondering if it is me or them!>
>
> Dean, BEVERLY SILLS did not grow for us...haven't had MULLED WINE.
We are on
> our third try with EDITH WOLFORD and she is dwindling away
again...enough of
> that one, too.  Do you grow many Siberians?  If so, do you have
trouble with
> any of them?
>
> Judy Hunt, "nearly" a neighbor in Louisville, KY, Zone 6 (but
closer to 5
> most years)

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search