Re: Re:Seeds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re:Seeds
  • From: Steve & Sharlyn Rocha <srocha@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 19:22:00 -0700

Hello List,
    Thursday morning I went outside to look at and water my potted seeds and
I noticed that they are germinating. There are about eight pots that have
started to come up. Then I went to check my gopher trap and found that I had
caught him. It was very special catch because he had eaten 9 seedlings that
I had planted in the ground a couple of months earlier. Today I caught 2
gophers.

Sincerely,
Steve Rocha
Region 15, Zone 9