OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans

  • Subject: OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans
  • From: Abby Mogensen Evans <amogenvans@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 07:44:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,
I'm a stay-at-home mother of 5 that loves to play in
the dirt. My Dad (Neil Mogensen) brought me my first
iris a couple months ago and his enthusiasm rubbed off
while he was here. Since then I have talked him into
mailing me more (his good ones!), have received one
order, and have others on the way...
Although his enthusiasm was infectious, I can't seem
to catch his knowledge or his 'iris mojo' the same
way. Pity, I was hoping it would be genetic. So here I
am, cramming knowledge as fast as I can and full of
questions! I've been pestering Dad via email for
several weeks and pestered Greg McCullough for culture
info (which he was VERY kind in answering!).
Now that I have introduced myself, I can pester the
list, too!

Abby Mogensen Evans, Zone 6a/b in muggy, soggy Tn.

Do You Yahoo!?

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!