RE: Re: cult: REBLOOMERS

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Re: cult: REBLOOMERS
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 01 10:01:23 -0000

>ALL
>AMERICAN put up an amazing stalk with 30 buds on 3 branches but none opened
>up. They just withered and turned brown.

I am having the same thing happening on FAUX PAS just now, and TEA LEAVES
may be getting ready to do the same.  What causes this on late stalks -
an absurdly enormous number of tightly clustered buds that never manage
to open fully or even at all?

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/