Re: OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans
  • From: "Jim Gibbons" <gibbman6@home.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 12:19:11 -0400

Welcome, Abby,
It's a great list, and what an advantage you have in your father (I'm sure
in many ways, not just iris!).  It's always a treat to read his
knowledgeable and interesting postings. Again, welcome!

Jim Gibbons
NC Coast, Zone 8a and sandy, with an unknown, yellow self with thin white
stripe on the falls blooming away...any ideas?