RE: Cult & seedst

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Cult & seedst
  • From: "Janice L. Haney" <haney@spa.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 12:33:56 -0400

Hi Carole,
I have a wonderful Edith Wolford solution.... get Helen Wanner!  Helen is
very similar in appearance (one judge thought it was misnamed), is very
hardy, great bloomer, and great grower in colder climates.  I picked this
baby up about 7 years ago at a club sale for $1, and I've been more than
pleased with her.  I purchased Edith 3 times, and she seems to live but not
bloom or thrive here in zone 4.

Jan
Saratoga Lake, NY
Zone 4, AIS Region 2