In a message dated 8/25/01 3:18:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

< Does anyone else have trouble growing Beverly Sills and Mulled
 I have replaced both 3 times and will not replace again.  I'm just
 wondering if it is me or them!>

I'm trying to grow Beverly Sills for the 2nd time here, planted for
the 1st time last year, good fall growth but died out over winter
(but then every iris I planted last fall except for Immortality and
the dwarf bearded did the same). Friend of mine had Beverly Sills
growing for about 3 years, but this spring didn't get the bed cleaned
out in time and it was apparently too cool and wet around the roots,
most of the plant rotted.

Richard Sukovaty
Lincoln Nebraska (USDA Zone 5)

CLICK HERE to search