Re: OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans

  • Subject: Re: OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans
  • From: neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 18:11:44 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., Abby Mogensen Evans <amogenvans@y...> wrote:
"Hi everybody, I'm a stay-at-home mother of 5 that loves to play in
> the dirt..."

Glad to see you taking the plunge!  There's endless "Iris-Mojo"
floating around out here--and you'll find lots of folks delighted to
help answer questions.  One might add that your recent purchase of
*The World of Irises" and diligent reading, let alone hours spent
reading the archives of Iris-talk and Iris-photos, will provide
potent ammunition for those questions.

Neil Mogensen  z 6b/7a near Asheville where we have had a light but
very welcome rain the past couple days.

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!