Re: OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans

  • Subject: Re: OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans
  • From: pbrooks@whidbey.net
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 19:39:29 -0000

The best, least-pesty place to go is the archives.  You can pretty
much specify what info you want -- cultivation, soil, weather, TBs,
SDBs, etc.  Trust me, there will be more information there than you
can absorb!  Wecome to iris addiction!

Patricia Brooks
Whidbey Island, WA

-- In iris-talk@y..., Abby Mogensen Evans <amogenvans@y...> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm a stay-at-home mother of 5 that loves to play in
> the dirt. My Dad (Neil Mogensen) brought me my first
> iris a couple months ago and his enthusiasm rubbed off
> while he was here. Since then I have talked him into
> mailing me more (his good ones!), have received one
> order, and have others on the way...
> Although his enthusiasm was infectious, I can't seem
> to catch his knowledge or his 'iris mojo' the same
> way. Pity, I was hoping it would be genetic. So here I
> am, cramming knowledge as fast as I can and full of
> questions! I've been pestering Dad via email for
> several weeks and pestered Greg McCullough for culture
> info (which he was VERY kind in answering!).
> Now that I have introduced myself, I can pester the
> list, too!
> Abby Mogensen Evans, Zone 6a/b in muggy, soggy Tn.
> http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!