RE: Re: Cult & seedst

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Re: Cult & seedst
  • From: "Janice L. Haney" <haney@spa.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 15:58:02 -0400

Hi Dean,
So, how far south of St Louis are you?  I've got a ton of family down in
Poplar Bluff, as well as some in Cape.  Both of my parents are from MO (Dad
was west in the Carrollton/Wakenda/KC area), so all my cousins are still in
the general area.  It's nice country, looks quite similar to where I live
now, just a whole lot warmer in the winter.

Jan