Re: Cult & seedst

  • Subject: Re: Cult & seedst
  • From: cgdawn@cs.com
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:14:56 -0000

Hi Jan,

I live at the mouth of the mighty Mississippi and the Meramec river
at Arnold, Mo.  My people also come from Southeast Missouri.  I just
sold a cabin at Shook Mo. on the lake Wappapello.  If your people
live at the Bluff, I'm sure they use the lake.  The hybridizer Mr.
Nyswonger (Niswonger)at Cape Girardeau stated in the Area 18 Bulletin
that his people came over the Mississippi River from North Carolina
the winter of 1800.  My people, Slinkards and Crites also was in that
party as were the Limbaughs.  What is your maiden name.  Who knows,
we may be related!

Warmest regards.
DEan Gray

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Janice L. Haney" <haney@s...> wrote:
> Hi Dean,
> So, how far south of St Louis are you?  I've got a ton of family
down in
> Poplar Bluff, as well as some in Cape.  Both of my parents are from
MO (Dad
> was west in the Carrollton/Wakenda/KC area), so all my cousins are
still in
> the general area.  It's nice country, looks quite similar to where
I live
> now, just a whole lot warmer in the winter.
>
> Jan

Service.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search